|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.7 x 3.1 x 6.7 inches|
|Item model number||NT301|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NT301|
|Special Features||Live O2 sensor test data, One-Click Readiness Key, On-board monitoring test, Display fault code definition automatically., Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)|
|Vehicle Service Type||Cars compatible with OBDII protocol,such as Mazda,Kia,Honda,Toyota,Nissan,Scion, Subaru,Hyundai,Honda,Acura,Infiniti, Mitsubishi,Isuzu,Daihatsu,Mahindra, Toyota,Hyundai,Lexus,Scion,Kia,Proton, Perodua,Abarth,Alfa,Bmw,Porsche,Benz, Audi,Mini,Peugeot,VW,Fiat,Lexus,Renault, LandRover,Skoda, Volvo,Seat,Sprinter, Jaguar,Lancia,Smart, Sprinter,Sprinter, CitroenDodge,Ford,Jeep,Chrysler,GM,Opel.|
FOXWELL NT301 Car Obd2 Code Scanner Universal Check Engine Light Diagnostic Tool Automotive Fault Code Reader CAN Obd II Eobd Scan Tool
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The car scanner can quickly read and erase DTC (engine fault codes).I/M readiness monitors, on-screen DTC definitions and built-in DTC look up library allow you accurately determine causes of the check engine light and turn off the MIL.Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easy to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
- Fast read and clear vehicle error codes for 1996 US-Based, 2001 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II/Eobd & CAN domestic or import vehicles.Besides,it also shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
- Unique Patented Design,2.8" wide TFT color screen with life-time free software upgrade and one-year product warranty make it deserve to own.With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes and stay current with the latest technology and newly added parameters. Besides,this code reader supports multiple languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Swedish.
- Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate emission monitor status.They also help catch intermittent problems and confirm repairs during a drive cycle. Help you go through the anually emissions test easily
- No need extra Battery. Power charge directly from the OBDII car scanner interface in your vehicle make it convenient for DIYers and personal diagnosis.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please make sure your car meets the following two conditions at the same time before buying:
- Compatible with OBDII protocol.
- The voltage of the car is 12V.
How to update the NT301 scanner?
- Please refer to the user guide under technical specification, the user guide is the update steps.
Does is work on truck?
- It can not work on heavy duty truck, but it will work on those 12V light truck which compatible OBDII protocol.
FOXWELL NT301 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
- Supports multiple code requests: generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes.Clears codes, turns off check engine light (MIL) and resets monitors.
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL). Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
- Reads, records, graphs & playbacks live sensor data. Reads live O2 sensor test data and PCM datastream, displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
- Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacture specific codes and enhanced 6 data.
- Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen, troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, Spanish, French and Dutch etc.
- Keep your vehicle's ignition ON while you are going to test your car.
- The NT301 cannot be updated on Mac platform!!!
Full OBD Service Modes
OBD-II/EOBD menu lets you access all OBD service modes. According to ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4, and SAE J1850 standards, the OBD application is divided into several sub programs, called ‘Service $xx’. Below is a list of OBD diagnostic services:
- Service $01 - request current powertrain diagnostic data
- Service $02 - request powertrain freeze frame data
- Service $03 - request emission-related diagnostic trouble codes
- Service $04 - clear/reset emission-related diagnostic information
- Service $05 - request oxygen sensor monitoring test results
- Service $06 - request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems
- Service $07 - request emission-related diagnostic trouble codes detected during current or last completed driving cycle
- Service $08 - request control of on-board system, test or component
- Service $09 - request Vehicle Information
- Service $0A - request emission related DTCs with permanent status
Internet Update and Prints Data
Internet Update and Prints Data
Life-time free internet update feature allows you have the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters. Printing report feature allows you take the report to your mechanic.
Tip： Please do not forget to press HELP key for five seconds while updating your machine
Tough and Durable
Nt301 runs fast in windows operation system,never slow down or crash. With protection case,its tough and durable .
Operating system:Win98/NT, Win ME, Win2000, Win XP, VISTA and Windows 7
Check and Turn off engine lights
Diagnosing check engine codes to DIY your
problem easier,like gas caps, oxygen sensors,misfiring due to spark plugs etc.
Turn off engine light whenever issues
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
.....I searched, and looked over many scanners. I compared one from another and so on. Keep in mind, that all the code readers you come across, all have the same exact feature. And that's to give you the code the engine light is giving you. Some will go further into details telling you the description of what the code means. This code reader does exactly that. No need in googling the meaning of the code. It will give you a description of what it is and means. Other readers on the market will only give you the code and that's it. You will also notice that some scanners only read certain protocols. IMPORTANT!!! It is in your best interest to get a scanner that reads all protocols.
"They are as such"
(OBD-II / EOBD / CAN) you can access all OBD service modes. According to ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4, and SAE J1850 standards.
Different vehicles will use different protocols. Using a scanner with this ability, guarantees you it will recognize and read your vehicle codes perform certain functions.
Other scanners will go further into testing your airbags, anti-lock brakes, etc. You will pay more for them, and not everyone is looking for them extra features. Seldom do you have any issues of that nature, compared to the engine itself. I have tested this scanner and it performs as stated. It's very easy to use. For any beginners, it's as simple as this. Turn your key to the forward position, but don't start your vehicle. Once that's done, just plug in your newly purchased scanner, and let it find the protocol your vehicle uses. When it done performing the scan, press the middle blue button that's labeled " I/M ". From there it will list your engine code with a description of it. Approximately under a minute after it's plugged in, you will get the trouble codes from your vehicles computer. It's truly that simple. There are other features to this scanner that you will come across. It's entirely up to you if you want to go further into the scanner and play with some other things it has to offer. This is actually a good price for this unit and it's made of good quality. Best of all it doesn't require any batteries. It will use the vehicle voltage to operate. I'm totally satisfied with the results and the feel of this scanner. The display is bright and clear for reading your results. I highly recommend this unit to friends and family. It will definitely keep you from scratching your head trying to figure out what's wrong with your vehicle. You will not be disappointed with this purchase.
.....When making any purchase, I take the time in reading others reviews and then leave as much honest ( positive or negative ) information as possible to help others. My review here, is based only with my personal opinion and experience. I give rank to each product with a 1-5 star rating. Below you will find what I personally feel each star represents when I am reviewing a product.
1 star) = Waste of money- will return
2 star) = Strongly Dislike the product- will not be purchasing again
3 star) = Indifferent- Neither like or dislike the product
4 star) = Like product
5 star) = AMAZING product.
Thank you for taking the time in reading my review. If you found it helpful, please let me know by selecting "helpful" below.
This is going to come in very handy when I do need to tell the mechanic what is wrong with my vehicle. This also comes with a book full of instructions so there is no mistaking how to use it.