|Model||Oil Filter - Chrome|
|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.29 x 3.63 x 3.83 inches|
|Item model number||PH6065B|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PH6065B|
|OEM Part Number||PH6065B|
|Cover Included||FRAM PH6065B Chrome Oil Filter|
|Vehicle Service Type||All-terrain-vehicles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
FRAM Chrome PH6065B Oil Filter
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.52 (23%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fits All Years for listed Harley-Davidson Models 1450CC AND UP, FLHR, FLHRC, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTP, FLST, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTS, FLT, FLTC, FLTR, FXLR, FXR, FXRS, FXRT, FXST, FXSTB, XL, XLC, XLCH, XLH, XLS, XLX & Indian All models & years
- Uses cellulose and glass blended media to provide 3X more engine protection than the average of leading economy filters
- When your oil breaks down, damaging dirt and particles can threaten the life of your engine; Next time you change your oil, depend on Fram
- 95 percent dirt trapping efficiency
- Advanced engine protection; In Chrome
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fram oil filters are designed to deliver market leading efficiency and capacity. Uses cellulose and glass blended media to provide 3X more engine protection than the average of leading economy filters. When your oil breaks down, damaging dirt and particles can threaten the life of your engine. Next time you change your oil, depend on Fram. Has 95 percent dirt trapping efficiency.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well 3000 miles later and I had to change the oil and filter. What a freaking nightmare. Nothing I tried would work to get the filter off. I finally asked a friend who had an old adjustable filter wrench and it just barely fit, but it did work. I’ll never purchase this filter again!
Top international reviews
I just noticed that this review is showing up in regard to Fram PH6065A Chrome Oil Filter.
I have the 'B' version PH6065B which is slightly smaller than the A and fits better into my CVO Fat Bob.
The sizing guide in 'My Garage' says the A version doesn't fit two of my Harleys.
The threads were repaired with a tool, but work that shouldn't need doing.