|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.2 x 3.6 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||PH8172|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PH8172|
|OEM Part Number||PH8172|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.00 shipping
FRAM PH8172 Oil Spin-On Filter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.66. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.14 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Performs at 96.2% efficiency in the single-pass efficiency tests
- Uniquely formulated for top-rated efficiency for the life of the filter
- Has a thick, multi-fiber media and provides a maze to trap contaminants effectively
- Has a grip with a rough textured surface that stays in your hand no matter how oily things get
- America's favorite oil filter
Add 5 products that arrive in the same month to unlock savings on thousands of other eligible products. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.63 x 3.23 x 2.83 in||3.63 x 3.1 x 4.21 in||3.3 x 3.3 x 3.2 in||6 x 6 x 2 in||3.23 x 4.33 x 3.11 in||3.2 x 3.2 x 3.6 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Oil that lubricates and cools the engine is picked up by the engine's oil pump, cleaned by the oil filter, and reused. It is vital that any dirt or contamination picked up by the circulating oil be removed before it is pumped back into the engine.