Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.82 shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
FRANKLIN BRASS 5566 Century, Bath Hardware Accessory, Recessed Soap or Tumbler Holder, Bright Stainless Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.78. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.60 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Century, a builder grade Franklin Brass Collection, with minimalist design inspired by contemporary architecture, will add quality hardware accessories to your bathroom with coordinating 18"and 24" towel bar, robe hook, towel ring, and toilet paper holder options, and is available in a Stainless steel finish.
- Casual styled bath accessories exude poise and class with simple yet relevant recessed wall mounted design.
- Durable construction with limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Installation Instructions and hardware included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The sleek lines and minimalist styling of the Century Collection are inspired by contemporary architecture. The geometric elements of its subtle design compliments most decors. Accessories include: 18" Towel Bar, 24" Towel Bar, 30" Towel Bar, Robe Hook, Tissue Holder and Towel Ring.
From the Manufacturer
Century Recessed Soap or Tumbler Holder.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||6.38 x 3.58 x 6.38 in||6.54 x 6.54 x 3.31 in||6.4 x 3.64 x 6.4 in||6.26 x 3.54 x 6.26 in||6.3 x 6.3 x 3.3 in||5.8 x 11.3 x 4 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Brass||Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Other|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Of course, I can't complain about the price - you get what you pay for. Giving the two I ordered to the Salvation Army.