This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.73 shipping
FREEZE Cooling Wine Glasses (Set of 2) by HOST
|You Save:||$1.26 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For red wine, refrigerate HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit
- For white wine, freeze HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of the HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel.
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes two HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups. Each glass can comfortably accommodate 8.5 ounces
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Freeze Drinkware is conceptualized and created by HOST, an internationally recognized beverage accessory brand committed to enhancing the drinking experience through innovation in product design. With an in-house team of industrial designers and engineers, HOST develops each product through rounds of meticulous testing and revision, manufacturing only the most inventive, unique and functional items. HOST is a division of True Fabrications, the leading designer and supplier of beverage lifestyle accessories worldwide.
Cutting Edge Cooling Drinkware
At the cutting edge of cooling drinkware, award-winning Freeze Cooling Wine Glasses and Freeze Cooling Pint Glasses are precisely engineered to chill any beverage to its optimal serving temperature, whether you're drinking red, white or rosé wine, malty ale or crisp lager. Utilizing proprietary cooling gel technology, Freeze Drinkware takes the guesswork out of entertaining and keeps drinks colder longer.
Innovation & Revision
Creating Freeze Drinkware
Countless hours of experimentation, revision and refinement over the course of three years have resulted in the Freeze cup designs, which mirror classic glassware shapes and capacities while incorporating a double-walled design and proprietary cooling gel blend. Made from BPA-free plastic, the cups are shatterproof, and each is lined with an insulated silicone grip band that keeps your hand warm while your drink stays cool.
Our Proprietary Cooling Gel Blend
Freeze Drinkware’s proprietary gel blend chills for two hours in a refrigerator (for red wine and darker beers) or freezer (for white, rosé or sparkling wine and lighter beers or ciders) to cool drinks down from room temperature or keep pre-chilled beverages cold for hours.
What Temperature is Optimal for Serving Wine & Beer?
A frozen pint glass keeps drinks between 38-42°F, perfect for lagers, hefeweizens and ciders.
A frozen wine glass keeps drinks between 43-53°F, perfect for white, rosé and sparkling wine.
A refrigerated pint glass keeps drinks between 50-55°F, perfect for pale ales, amber ales, stouts, porters and IPAs.
A refrigerated wine glass keeps drinks between 58-62°F, perfect for red wine.
All Beverages, All Year
While indispensable for wine and beer in warmer weather, the Freeze is great to have on hand for any drink all year long.
Compare to similar items
This item FREEZE Cooling Wine Glasses (Set of 2) by HOST
HOST Freeze Cooling Wine Glass, Set of 4 B00MJ4POX8
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Jokel Products||Vision Home Products Inc.||GSM Sales|
|Material Type||Plastic||Silicone||Borosilicate Glass||Stainless Steel|
Say goodbye to lukewarm drinks with the FREEZE! Just pop in the freezer, pour and enjoy perfectly chilled wine. No need to preplan by chilling your wine or drink beforehand.
Top Customer Reviews
Great idea poor quality