FRIOPOP Premium Quality Ice Cream Maker Popsicle Mold Ice Candy Disposable Bags (100 bags/package)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contains 100 bags per package. Non stick and easy slides pops out from bags! Make various sizes of pops - 2oz (25% filled), 4oz (50% filled), 6oz (75% filled), etc.
- Meets FDA/USDA specifications for food contacts - 100% Virgin LDPE Resin.
- Manufactured with a durable bottom seal for leaking prevention. Top can be tied with a simple knot prior to freeze the bag.
- Transform fruits juices, veggies juices, yogurts, and smoothies into frozen snacks
- Grab and Go Frozen treats! No more clean up, mess, missing parts of molds! Perfect for summer camps or pool activities!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
As for the problem of closing the bags: I tried tying a knot, but it makes the popsicles too short. Tried closing off with tiny rubber bands meant for hair styling, but decided it wasn't worth the trouble. Now I just fill them to 1" from the top and stand them in a large plastic drink cup in the freezer. Easy peasy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just got an email to review the product as I had just finished off a Gatorade lime and cucumber pop I made. Keeps me cool while I'm grilling in the hot AZ summer. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by RunLevelZero
These are great! So easy to use to make healthy Popsicles! Definitely will purchase again!Published 3 days ago by Sonja Smith
These little bags work for so much more than frozen pops! They are great storage for arts & crafts, leftover sauces, candies & such (I use a sealer on the ends, which takes only 2... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Ladybug2107
These worked great for paletas. I have sensitivity to dairy and eggs, and like to cook things with less sugar. These worked great. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great little tubes to freeze all those little things the kids dont finish. Left over cool drink from the can, yoghurt, pureed fruit when in season, fruit juice and healtier drink... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer