|Price:||$278.60 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$119.40 (30%)|
- 100% Man-made-materials lining
- Magnetic closure
- 9.5" shoulder drop
- 12.75" high
- 5.75" wide
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rugged Frye appeal abounds in a roomy tote with brass studs and metal feet. Slim double handles and a spring-lock strap outfit the top line, and the lined interior has 3 pockets. Dust bag included.
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 17 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B006ZM77IU
- Item model number: Campus Shopper
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very disappointed in quality.