FRYE Men's James Oxford
|Price:||$130.70 - $267.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Leather sole
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Leather wingtip oxford with brogue and pinking trims
- Lace-up closure with blind eyelets
- Low stacked heel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FRYE takes a casual leather oxford and ups the ante with wingtip details.
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FXE9FEY
- Item model number: James Wingtip
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Will check with my shoemaker for a fix.