Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Add some hip style to your urban look with the Phillip harness boot from FRYE. The distressed suede upper features crisp buckle-and-harness accents to add polish and eye-catching detail. Its rear zipper follows through with easy-on convenience, while leather linings and a leather sole provide the comfort you crave.
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 14.3 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B0058Y28A8
- Item model number: Phillip Harness
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 11, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: