|Fits as expected||
FRYE Women's Billy Short Boot
|Price:||$102.56 - $257.90 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 11.5" around
- This western style from FRYE delivers rustic, rugged appeal with each step.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This western style from FRYE delivers rustic, rugged appeal with each step.
You know you've always wanted a pair of cowboy boots. It ought to be Frye's Billy. Its gorgeously weathered leather upper features stitch detailing that's considered hip on both sides of the Mississippi. This version has a shorter shaft for a whole new, edgy appeal.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001VNBQYE
- Item model number: 77815
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I want and plan to keep these as they are the perfect western boot for daily life [i.e. not super cowboy looking - not that that would be bad - but these will really go well with any outfit]. I also have the Ariat Sahara - which I love, but those only work with some outfits!
Had to send back - a Frye boot shouldn't require horrible rubbing - and if it is awful just trying them on...my Heath Harness boots were awesome from day one - I am thinking design FLAW. My Ariat boots will have to be enough. I'm not sure how they messed up the inner seams so that they rub that badly...SIGH.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the Frye Billy Short boots. However, I returned the black pebbled full grain leather. They were just too black. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Feather Halo
Super cool but must wear slidy socks. Cotton wont work because you cannot get you arch inside tge boots. I wear a 5.5 and bought a six. Once in, feels and looks great.Published 2 months ago by Conchita Perez
SOOOOOO in love with these shoes. They were everything that I wanted. Right out of the box I put them on and wore them all day. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I bought these in a whole size larger than I need because they are so tight when you put them on, my foot wont fit into my size.Published 4 months ago by lisa b.
I just received this item and I was so excited to get them for my birthday! Sadly when I opened the box I discovered that the shoes are completely different. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Maureen