|Fits as expected||
FRYE Women's Emma Woven Ballet Flat
- Leather and Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1/8"
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
The Emma from FRYE offers a breezy, on-trend interpretation of the basic ballet flat. This shoe features an airy woven leather upper, a padded leather footbed and a rubber-enhanced leather sole offering modern style plus comfort. A fresh alternative to a sandal, pair this shoe with shorts, capris or any warm-weather style.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003XDWSVU
- Item model number: Emma Woven Ballet
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Also, the rose color is not really a neutral that will go with a lot. I'm sorry to have to return this shoe.