|Fits as expected||
FRYE Women's Melissa Button Knee-High Boot
|Price:||$212.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$155.01 (42%)|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14" from arch
- The style name / style number is Melissa Button / 76170-KHK/TAN
- Color: Khaki/Tan
- Material: Canvas
- Measurements: Shaft measures 14", Circumference measures 14" and 1" heel
- Width: B(M)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Perfectly sleek, this gorgeous leather boot incorporates subtle polished detail to accentuate a tucked-in look.
Crafted from luxurious, rich leather, the Melissa Button boot features a rounded toe, a low stacked heel, and dual button-embellished pull-on straps for easy dressing. And with a leather lining and padded leather footbed, this boot feels as good as it looks. It's a perfect match for skinny jeans and leggings, or with dresses of any length.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002VECRU4
- Item model number: Melissa Button
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 1969
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am still absolutely in love with these boots. They're comfortable and, with the help of Frye's boot polish, still looking fantastic. Women literally stop me to ask who makes them nearly every time I have them on. They dress up (or down) any outfit effortlessly and are easily the kicks I wear most often.
Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.
ORIGINAL REVIEW 11/15/11
I have been pining for good riding boots for years. I kept purchasing pairs under $100, and by the end of the season each one was shot. I was tired of just wasting money but wasn't sure I was ready to buy $300+ boots online. I prowled the internet for weeks just to be sure I was getting the best deal.
SIZE: The sizing on these also gave me pause. Some ladies are encouraging going up a size, others say they run large. I think it varies with the boot style. I had originally ordered the Cavalry boot in a 5.5 and, while it was snug, I knew that they'd loosen up over time and would have fit beautifully. However, the style was too angular for my taste and I returned them. So I went to a store to actually look at the boots in person. The displays are so seductive! Every lady in the store had her own story about Frye boots. Some of them had purchased pairs in the 1970's that they're still wearing today! I realized that the price of each pair reflects the outstanding attention paid to every detail.
I discovered that I preferred a size 6 in the Melissa button boot. I'm traditionally anywhere from a 5.5-6 with a very high arch and "baby" bunions. The 6 gives room for my poor mangled feet without feeling like I'm swimming in them. They're a little tight to get on, but I expect as much from a high-quality zipper-less boot.Read more ›
Then it happened. These boots showed up in my cart with a note saying the price had been reduced! My head started to spin and my heart started to beat out of my chest! TODAY WAS "SOME DAY"! The price had indeed been reduced on all three pairs in had in my cart.
Light Brown Brush Off Leather $148.34
Black Soft Vintage Leather $159.47
Dark Brown Antique Soft Full Grain Leather $159.47
$467.28 for three pair of Frye boots is a temptation I could not withstand. I bought all three. Don't judge me.
The week it took them to arrive (though on time) seemed like an eternity. When I came home from work to find them waiting my porch I couldn't wait to rip open the boxes! I was thrilled!
A few things though:
1. The Light Brown Brush Off Leather was much browner than the picture (which looked really tan to me), but that was a plus, I actually liked it way better this way and consider these to be my favorite. Another thing, the soles looked scrapped, like they had been worn outside. not much, but definitely worn more than just a "try on". But nothing earth shattering, and if that is the reason i got the discount, then totally worth it. Also, they didn't have the packaging the other two had. There was no leg insert or tissue paper stuffed in the toe of this pair. Whatever. If you didn't see the sole, you would swear they were brand new.
2. The Black Soft Vintage Leather pair were great. No scuffs, but these also appeared to be missing some original packaging.Read more ›
Just recieved the cognac vintage leather boots in the mail. They came with a complimentary coating of wax or something on the toe portion. Had a white haze that I had to rub off with a soft cloth. Also the boots had the appearance of being worn. I know they hadn't been because there were not any scuffs on the soles. They just had the creases in the leather like they have been worn for a couple weeks.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you have wide feet, I would suggest that you don't buy it. I have narrow feet and it's still a little snug :) but overall I like them alot. I've gotten many compliments.Published 21 months ago by JOY
I returned these, but I wish I had not. They were a little tight on my calves, but the material was beautiful and I'm sure I could have stretched them out a bit. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Badge Bunny
There is no zipper on these boots even though the description says "BACK ZIP BOOT". I ordered "Chocolate". Read morePublished on December 20, 2013 by 2fakenames
I ordered these in my usual size of 8.5 due to the other customer reviews. However, I found that the boot was too bigin the foot bed and the shaft was loose on me. Read morePublished on October 26, 2013 by NCshoegirl
I went to the store to try these on before purchasing since they were to be my first pair of Frye's. Read morePublished on October 20, 2013 by monicap
I saw these Melissa Button in Nordstrom last year and they looked nice and felt very comfortable. But the design seems too plain and they are without zippers that were the reasons... Read morePublished on October 15, 2013 by hkbinsf
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these boots. True to size-amazing quality-couldn't wait to wear them. They look perfect with skinny jeans, dresses, and skirts. Can't recommend these enough.Published on October 8, 2013 by Jillian Dominick
I tried these boots on at a department store before buying, then bought them on Amazon for a cheaper price, in the same size I tried on (size 9 M). Read morePublished on January 27, 2013 by M. Murray