FRYE Women's Melissa Button Shearling Boot, Chocolate Nubuck/Shearling, 11 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Genuine sheep shearling lining
- Leather footbed, rubber sole
- Pull-on style, decorative logo buttons
- 15" shaft height; 15" calf circumference (measured in size 6)
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
With a plush shearling lining, Frye's two-tone Melissa boots lend cozy comfort with Western influence.
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 14.8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- ASIN: B007D231U4
- Item model number: Melissa Button Shearling
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 23, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: