FRYE Women's Monica Zip Bootie, Camel, 5.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Leather
- Leather and Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 10.5" around
- Rear zip entry
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Western stylelines and patchwork details bring even more character to this vintage FRYE boot.
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Product Dimensions: 14.3 x 11.9 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00DETIDIA
- Item model number: monica zip bootie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 14, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Two things to note:
1) They are cut a half-size too large. I have wide feet, so it wasn't an issue of width. Size down a half size and they'll fit like a dream.
2) The heel you see is not the total amount of lift in the shoe. There's more lift built into the last at the heel, so you get about 1" more height from them. If you're looking for something more on the flat side, opt for a different style. The lift doesn't bother me so much, actually -- I'd wanted something with a bit more height, but chose these because I loved the look, so the extra bit of boost was a pleasant surprise.