FRYE Women's Riding Back-Zip Boot, Taupe Burnished Antique Leather, 5.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 17.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- This riding-inspired boot is the perfect complement to any cute, casual skirt or dress.
- Luxurious, supple leather upper.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This riding-inspired boot is the perfect complement to any cute, casual skirt or dress. Luxurious, supple leather upper. Subtly angled top line and bold, intricately stitched side embellishment. Inside zipper with snap closure. Smooth leather lining. Leather-cushioned, shock-absorbing memory insoles. Low stacked wood heel. Leather outsole.
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 11 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- ASIN: B002PJZI38
- Item model number: RIDING BACK ZIP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: