|Fits as expected||
FRYE Women's Smith Harness Tall Boot
- 100% Leather
- Leather and Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25 inches"
- Slip into the traditional Smith Harness Tall boot from Frye® and know you'll get stares from miles away!
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Slip into the traditional Smith Harness Tall boot from Frye® and know you'll get stares from miles away! Tumbled full grain leather uppers. Pull-on style boot with two pull tabs. Comfortable and smooth leather lined interior. Cushioned leather footbed provides lasting comfort. Harness detail with metal hardware. Leather outsole for added durability. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in Weight: 1 lb 8 oz Circumference: 13 3⁄4 in Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AOFYE8A
- Item model number: Smith Harnenss Tall
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 16, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: