FRYE Women's Taylor Over-The-Knee Boot, Dark Brown, 9.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 21" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2 1/2"
- Boot opening measures approximately 16" around
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Package Dimensions: 26.2 x 16 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds
- ASIN: B003EQ39WS
- Item model number: Taylor Over the Knee
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Its minimal design allows me to pair it with most of my clothes.
The heel height is perfect for walking around a lot.
Since it is a slouchy fit, it sags slightly more than expected instead of staying upright.
The back part of the boot where the opening is is wide enough, but since there is no slit when you sit or bend your legs, you end up folding the leather.