|Fits as expected||
FRYE Women's Vera Back-Zip Tall Boot
|Price:||$448.00 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Leather
- Leather and Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 17" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Hammered Full Grain Leather
Customers who bought this item also bought
Frye boots are perfect for the woman who can't be defined by one style or look. These Vera Back Zip Tall Boots are crafted from Hammered full grain leather with a burnished finish, and have a back zip closure with three buckled straps for a more secure fit. These women's tall leather boots have soft and comfortable leather linings, and cushioned leather footbeds for added comfort. No matter where you may be heading to, Frye has the perfect boots for you.
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00I5F9H42
- Item model number: Vera Back Zip Tall
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My only dislike is they are a little loose around my calf and the buckles unsnap very easily.