|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$109.28 - $399.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14 1/2" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A tried and true classic from FRYE, this stylish boot is as comfortable as it is versatile.
Rugged style and a sexy look are perfectly blended in Frye's Veronica boot. This riding-style pull-on has an oiled leather upper with antiqued buckle detailing, a generously cushioned insole, and durable rubber on the outsole for sure footing and traction.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001A6JOAA
- Item model number: 3477609
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 1969
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These fit so well, with just slight wiggle room in heel (I have a slightly narrow heel & higher arch). They slip on easier than expected (with medium thick sock) and hit roughly 2-2.5" under the crease/bend behind the knee (I'm 5'2")...perfect! --Exactly the shaft height I was wanting!! These also hit at the thickest part of my calves with a couple inches room to spare...without looking huge.
Overall, I love these tall boots.
I purchased the Black Stone Wash Leather and they have a funky beat up look that I like and they go great with jeans.
The calf opening accommodates jeans easily (my calf is 15.5 inches in jeans) with room to spare and they are slightly slouchy (from other reviews I had expected more slouch).
They have definitely grown on me in the last month and I love the way the look (photos attached). I wore them today for 5 miles. First 4 was good and then the heel started to rub slightly (but as I hadn't worn them for any length of time prior to that they weren't really worn in - I should have read the reviews saying that was necessary).
I plan on getting a lot of wear out of these Fryes.
And yes, they are made in Mexico where they have been making quality boots for centuries.