FSP Group Twins ATX PS2 1+1 Dual Module 700W 80 Plus Gold Hot Swappable Redundant Digital Power Supply with Guardian Monitor Software (Twins 700)
- Service will take place at the customer's location
- Removal of existing power supply from desktop
- Installation of one customer-supplied power supply
- Component test and cleanup
- Place your order: We work around your schedule. Pick your appointment preferences and we'll find a pro with availability.
- Get confirmation: Get confirmation for your exact appointment and the scope of work, usually within 1 business day.
- Receive a reminder:: We'll remind you of your appointment 2 days ahead of time and let you know the who your technician will be.
- Get your service: Meet your technician and sit back and relax.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ATX PS2 redundant size, no front end bracket needed, ideal for mail, web and home server
- Digital-controlled power supply design can be monitored by "FSP Guardian " software
- Hot swappable modules design and no worry about server/PC power off when one of modules failure | Complies with ATX 12V and EPS 12V standards
- 80 PLUS 230V Internal Gold Certification | Alarm guard design by smart power supply status LED indicator
- Complete protection: over current protection, short circuit protection, over voltage protection, fan failure protection
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
DC to DC Module
+12V SR circuit, combining both +3.3V and +5V DC-DC modules, offers supreme efficiency, voltage stability and high system compatibility especially in cross regulation (unbalanced load) mode.
Hot Swappable Modules
When a power module fails and the redundant unit takes over immediately, the damaged one can be replaced without stopping the operation. No need to worry about the risk of data disappearance or the disruption of system.
Black Ribbon Cable
Easy install avoids cables becoming messy, saves the chassis' inner space, lets the airflow smooth, enhances the heat emission effect and finally extends the life span of each component.
FSP Intelligent Monitor Software
FSP Guardian software version 2 is available now with instant email notifications! Users can use the software to monitor power input, power output, efficiency, and other internal records in real time and get the historical data within 30 days. When power input or output reaches the warning points during the process, FSP Guardian will immediately shows a warning message to remind the latest status of Twins.
Ideal for Home or Business Server
Twins series is an ATX size redundant power supply, without front end bracket, it is compatible for most PS2 chassis. It is an ideal power supply unit solution for startups, small and medium-sized businesses web or mail server systems, semi-industrial application. It is also one of the best power supply units for intelligent home computer station.
|ATX 24||4+4 PIN||PCI-E 6+2||SATA||Molex (Peripheral)||Floppy|