Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Complex Strategic Gameplay - Give orders to your crew, manage ship power distribution and choose weapon targets in the heat of battle. Pause at any time to evaluate your strategy and give orders.
- Randomized Galaxy - Each play-through will feature different enemies, events, and results to your decisions. No two play-throughs will be quite the same
- Unique Lifeforms and Technology – Upgrade your ship and unlock new ones with the help of six diverse alien races
- Be the Captain You Want - Hundreds of text based encounters will force you to make tough decisions
- No Second Chances! - Permadeath means when you die, there's no coming back. The constant threat of defeat adds importance and tension to every action.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
In FTL you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. It's a dangerous mission, with every encounter presenting a unique challenge with multiple solutions. What will you do if a heavy missile barrage shuts down your shields? Reroute all power to the engines in an attempt to escape, power up additional weapons to blow your enemy out of the sky, or take the fight to them with a boarding party? This "spaceship simulation roguelike-like" allows you to take your ship and crew on an adventure through a randomly generated galaxy filled with glory and bitter defeat.
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 175 MB
- Video Card: 1280x720 minimum resolution, OpenGL 2.0 Support, and recommended dedicated graphics card with 128 MB of RAM. Some integrated Intel HD graphics cards have been known to work but are not officially supported.
Steam account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
First off let me give ya a rundown of the game:
You control a spaceship. You are on the run from an advancing enemy army. You must improve and manage your ship to defeat anyone who stands in your path. You can: board enemy ships or decimate enemy ships with missiles or with lasers or with robotic drones or cloak and avoid enemy fire or etc... etc.
While the graphics are not super impressive, they are super functional. It's almost as if the creators of this game figured out the the mathematical equation of how to minimize the HUD while still showing you everything you would ever need to manage a starship. It's stunningly hard and stunningly addictive as a result. Even on easy this game is hard. But... BUT... as a result of the great gameplay, the game is almost perfect.
I, without even realizing it, have already sunk nearly thirty hours into the game. And every time I play it, I still love it.
Most recent customer reviews
2nd encounter: helped an outpost with their defense system
3rd encounter: SWEET PULSARS!Read more