Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 194 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 201 reviews
on January 9, 2014
two packs were defected the picture would come out with a black line somewhere or it would be completely black seller did nothing about it
on December 13, 2014
Unlike some reviews, all of my film came in one box as pictured. It's convenient and cheaper buying the film in bulk. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because some of the film doesn't come out right. I've used almost two packs so far and 3 out of the 11 pictures I've taken never delevoped. I never once opened the back of my camera with film still inside or squeezed the film cartridge. I've always handled the film by holding the sides and took extra care with storing and handling it. I'll still be buying this pack of 50 in the future though.
on October 26, 2014
the pictures come out processed only every other flim. i took 5 pictures and the first one came out, the second one bank, 3rd one came out, fourth one blank, fifth one came out, and i'm scared the next one will come out blank. i have 2 blank flims. such a waste of money
review image
on March 6, 2017
Bought these to take photos of my family and not one photo came out good... my camera takes beautiful pictures but for some reason this film didn't work, I got photos that where completely dark or just didn't appear so they whole thing would stay white. It's a shame that I wasted close to $50 for film that didn't work. Wouldn't buy again, it was a complete waste of money.
on January 14, 2014
I haven't received a back package off film yet. There must have been a bomb in sales throughout the holidays because I could not find this film at my local big super store. Thank goodness for Amazon. I've been using the Instax Mini camera to take pictures of my baby since birth. I think she'll love the project when I give her the pictures when she's older.
on July 21, 2017
I always repurchase from this seller. This seller always has the best deal for 50 pics.
No issues with my photos, they all come out as expected.
on May 7, 2015
They were delivered on a Sunday, I didn't know USPS did that, so it was a surprise when I got them. They're great!
on April 2, 2014
It took a few months of self convincing to purchase 5 packs at once since these aren't cheap. But I'm a bit obsessed with my camera and needed something to document shenanigans with. I may have blown through the film a bit too quickly, but purchasing the 5pack is a more economical deal than buying them individually. Plus it's so much cheaper here than at other locations (like Urban Outfitters who sells it for $25 a pack.)
on August 24, 2016
DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! I love shooting with my Instamax camera and having these have captured sooo many great memories. FILM IS NOT DEAD!!!
on August 5, 2014
Nice vivid photos. No failures in over 20 packs I've shot. Great deal. Look to the reviews of others if you need to know detailed performance, but basically, you get what you expect and no less, a high quality instant film for your camera that doesn't fail.