|Manufacturer||Peachtree Woodworking Supply Inc|
|Item Weight||17.76 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 20 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||377|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
4" x 50’ Ultra Flex Clear Vue Heavy Duty PVC Dust Debris and Fume Collection Hose MADE IN USA!
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- When setting up our dust collection or filtration systems we tend to have a lot of “moving parts” during this process and trying to figure out what type of line, piping or hose to use can be challenging. Dust collection hoses need to be not only long enough, but it must be durable, flexible and sturdy enough, so it won’t completely collapse in use. It must also perform under the constant use and abuse of an everyday workshop environment. This PVC hose checks all of those boxes and more!
- Typically, PVC hose works best as a dust collection hose for woodworking applications where dust and chips from cutting, milling or sanding wood is a problem. This heavy-duty hose will stand up to small and large chunks of wood without getting punctured as well as handle the smallest of saw dust without leaking. PVC hose can be used as a primary line or can be plugged into and out of machinery as needed.
- PVC Hose (depending on diameter) can be used with dust collectors, shop vacuums, industrial vacuum systems, lawn tractor leaf catchers and a whole lot more! Simply make sure both ends of the hose are secured with hose clamps and your ready to go. The PVC hose flexes enough to weave in and out of shop machinery or table legs without kinking. Its also sturdy enough that it won’t flatten out when the dust collector is turned on. The hose has a compression ratio of 3: 1.
- This PVC hose is clear which allows you to see what’s going on inside the hose while the dust and debris are flowing through it. Not only can you see the dust and debris, you can also see if any build up or blockage has occurred. Being able to see this makes fixing any suction issues with the hose much easier than typical opaque hoses.
- While PVC Hose can be used on other machinery or devices it has been designed for dust collection purposes. The hose temperature range is -20° F to 165° F which is ideal for indoor use like in a woodworking or workshop environment. The clear hose wraps around a black carbon steel wire helix that reinforces the hose to keep it from kinking and is capable of an electrostatic discharge when properly grounded at both ends of the hose.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
From the brand
PVC Ultra-Flex Clear Due Heavy Duty PVC Hose MADE IN USA
- Ideal for main line filtration or dust collection systems.
- Works well as a supplemental hose line for individual machinery.
- Helps keep dust, debris and fumes under control in a workshop or industrial setting.
- Clear/Translucent material enable you to see any obstructions that need to be cleared for better flow.
- Made from high grade PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) material to stand up to the daily rigors of a workshop.
- Flexible PVC material along with the reinforced carbon steel coiling help keep the hose from kinking.
- General temperature range of the hose is -20° F to 165° F which is ideal for most indoor workshops.
- Made In the USA as a premium hose to be used in commercial or home workshop settings.
|FULTON PVC Dust Collection Hose||Standard Flexible Hose||Super Flex Hose||Expandable/Collapsable Hose||Rigid Stay In Place Hose|
|Material||Heavy Duty PVC Walls||Light duty plastic||Thin poly material||Thin poly material||Thick rigid poly material|
|Wire Coiling||Heavy Duty Carbon Steel||Rigid plastic material or Spring steel||Thin steel||Spring Steel||Plastic Coiling|
|Visibility||Clear Translucent Material||Semi translucent material||Semi translucent material||No Interior Visibility||No Interior Visibility|
|Collapses When In Use||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Sometimes things are clear to see
The Ultra-Flex Clear Vue Heavy Duty PVC Dust, Debris and Fume Collection Hose has been manufactured with a clear translucent material to make it much easier to see exactly where any obstruction may be. This alone saves you a lot of time since your not fumbling around trying to find a blockage by disconnecting half of your workshop hoses lookin for it. Clearly this makes this hose a perfect choice for any workshop!
The PVC material we chose to use for this hose was specifically designed to stand up to the everyday rigors or workshop use. We all know how our tools get used and abused in our workshops and we wanted this hose to stand up to this. We believe this hose is the perfect addition to any workshop or industrial shop setting.
MADE IN THE USA!
Made with pride and made with high quality materials all in the United States! With manufacturing facilities all throughout the US, our PVC hose is one of the highest quality, most economical PVC hoses available.
PLEASE NOTE: This hose measures 50 ft long. However, colder temperatures may cause the hose to contract the total length. Typically the hose will measure 50 ft once it is acclimated to room temperature.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have 3 ferrets, and ordered the 50 ft 4' wide
They LOVE it. I love it, I can see if there is any mess inside, and I can see their shenanigans! 10/10 will be ordering more.
It is floppy, it does not support itself, its not like the colored plastic pet tunnels from PetSmart, and does not do that crunchy accordion effect. I like this myself, and my babies have no issues climbing around in it, if anything they seem to travel better in this softish plastic vs the hard.
So far, no damage from them, or otherwise. I did mess with it a bit seeing if I could easily deform the wire etc and I cannot, I foresee this holding up very well! I will update if anything notable occurs!
I did not have any wire sticking out the end of mine, but I do see how that might happen, they have little covers you can buy for the ends if it does but as of now I am not using any myself.
The smell mentioned in another review is just like the pool isle in a store, when you open something brand new and rubbery/plasticy / like an inflatable pool toy fresh out of the package, it does air out and you don't smell it anymore.
I've only used a 100% solid plastic hose before, 10' long, black in color. Its molded so that it can flex, kind of like a gutter extension weight of plastic. (maybe it is a 4" gutter extension without any holes?). Anyway, I have very limited direct experience with "flex type dust collection hoses".
I can see why others have said that this one is heavy-duty when compared to other "dryer vent" type hoses on the market. One of them weighs only 10.4 pounds for the same diameter and length (so probably a very light wall thickness plastic). I felt compelled to write a review to help others select products. This product might deserve a 5-star rating if compared to all the other products in this "design class", I don't know.