- STAY WARM AND DRY ON YOUR HIKING TRIPS With these socks, merino wool, nylon, polyester and spandex work together to provide you with warm, yet breathable socks that will keep you cozy
- SOFT CUSHIONING AND STRONG ARCH SUPPORT These merino wool blend socks feature soft cushioning along the bottom and snug arch support to help reduce pain and soreness
- ANKLE HEIGHT SOCKS FOR FREE RANGE OF MOTION The ankle height of each merino wool sock sits perfectly around the ankle it allows for easier movement and makes it perfect for all season hiking winter spring summer or fall!
- REINFORCED STITCHING ALONG HEEL AND TOE These are great hiking socks for women and men who hike a lot, thanks to the durability of the sock at both the toe and the heel
- EASY TO WASH These merino wool hiking socks are best when hand washed in cold water for longer-lasting socks
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Hiking socks are an important item for any outdoor enthusiast to have in their bags. The right socks can make or break the hiking experience, as you need something that is going to keep you warm without making you sweat. You also need socks that will provide your feet with the support they need to stay comfortable and pain free during your long treks. With these FUN TOES Merino Wool Ankle Socks, you get all of that and more. With these merino wool socks, women and men alike can enjoy the benefits of hiking long distances with proper wool hiking socks. These men's and women's hiking socks sit right at the ankle for a greater range of movement. The socks are made from a blend of 50 percent merino wool, 40 percent nylon, 9 percent polyester and 1 percent spandex, a combination that makes these unisex hiking socks the most comfortable and breathable on the market. The wool keeps you warm while the polyester helps add an element of breathability to these mens hiking socks keeping your feet dry. Sweat is also naturally wicked away because of the material blend in these wool hiking socks for men and women. These midweight hiking socks feature soft cushioning all over the bottom of the socks to give you a more comfortable step, while the tight arch support helps reduce the chance of pain and soreness during the hike. These men's and women hiking socks are easy to hand wash and can be worn on many adventures to come. Order this merino wool socks pack today and enjoy a more comfortable hike tomorrow. Click add to cart now.
- Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 11.6 x 2 inches
- Date First Available: April 11, 2019
- ASIN: B07QP2SYB6
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quality of the socks seems ok. They're nicely woven and good looking. My issue is that I don't find them comfortable.
Merino wool socks lead me to believe I'm getting soft socks with a cushioned feel (for this type of sock). These socks just don't do it for me. They feel too lightweight and artificial, which I suppose makes sense because they're 40% nylon and 9% polyester. They feel a bit more scratchy on my feet than People Socks, and they slide on my foot more easily. Not good things for what I want in a sock.
People Socks are just a bit more expensive but are 70% Merino wool and only 20% nylon. That gives People Socks the edge in comfort but Fun Toes the edge in durability. People Socks also compare unfavorably on price by a wide margin, but they're also much more comfortable.
Overall I'd choose acrylic over Fun Toes. There's just not enough Merino wool in these socks to edge out the nylon feel, and acrylic socks should be less expensive and comparatively if not significantly more comfortable.
I purchased 9 brands of socks and these were my 3rd favorite....which is really good as my favorite winter sock cost $8.65 made by Danish Endurance ASIN# B07Z3VDXMM and my 2nd favorite Alvada ASIN# B07F3BDT8T for $6.66 while Fun Toes was only $3.83.
Other socks included:
Dickies ASIN# B07QTVKNNQ
Mirmaru ASIN# B0793KDNMC
Under Armour ASIN# B073D6D7VY
I then had 4 others do a sock test with me and the average rating results were:
Fun Toes: 4.1
Under Armour 3.8