3-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
FURINNO Cos Simply Solid Wood Dining Chairs (Set of 2), Espresso
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple stylish design, PU leather upholstered dining chairs suitable for any room
- Manufactured from solid rubber wood. These chairs are strong, sturdy and long lasting
- Fits in your space, fits on your budget. This set includes 2 chairs
- Sturdy on flat surface. Assembly required. Please see instruction
- Product Dimension Each Chair: 17.1(W)x 18.7(D)x35.2(H) Inches. Each chair weight: 9.46 lbs
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If simplicity is your choice of lifestyle, then Furinno Cos Simply Dining Set is sure to catch your fancy. Manufactured from durable solid rubber wood, this dining set is stable, modern looking and comfortable. The whole set comes with one dining table, three chairs and one bench. This listing is for set of 2 chairs. Simple design rectangular dining table seats up to 6 people. PU leather upholstered chairs and bench provides comfort for your meal time. You can purchase the whole set, or choose individual items for your needs. All the materials are manufactured in Malaysia and comply with the green rules of production. Wipe clean with slightly damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals. All decor items are for illustration purposes only.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, I'd highly recommend this as a piano bench, and I'm sure it would be great for its intended use in a living room or bedroom. It's fairly short lengthwise for more than one adult to use for dining but would work well for an adult and a kid or a couple of kids.
We have a family of 8, and while we have enough chairs for our dining room table for everyday use, there are several times per week that we may have an extra person or two at the table. I've always hated dragging out the old (25+ years) wooden chairs to use at the table because they look awful and are not comfortable to sit in. These chairs are exactly what they are advertised as.....Simple, solid, wood chairs. Each chair is made of five pieces, and are held together with bolts. There is an allen wrench that is included with the chairs that I was able to use to assemble the chairs. I was able to assemble both chairs in less than half an hour. The directions are "picture" only, but the assembly is so straightforward that words are not really needed. The seats of the chairs are padded with black vinyl. While these chairs do not match my dining set, they are sleek and unobtrusive when we do use them at the table. There is nothing included to put on the bottom of the chair legs to protect the flooring, so I picked up some self adhesive furniture leg pads and they have worked great, the chairs slide much easier now on our wooden floors. I'm very pleased with these chairs.
It started off well enough as our lighter friends could sit on it very well and commented that it was an aesthetically pleasing piece and fairly comfortable. However, as soon as anyone shifted their position, the bench would creak loudly and, shortly thereafter, the screws began to come out and one of our guests stepped on it. The screws kept coming out and I eventually examined the screw holes to determined they were stripped during manufacturing and that makes it impossible for the screws to stay on so we said "screw it" (so to speak) and just let it ride without putting the screws back in.
Fast forward several months later and the bench collapsed during game night. Fortunately, there was enough alcohol involved to where we all found it funny but imagine if someone's kid was on the bench when it collapsed. We could have repaired it but ended up throwing it out in lieu of getting better chairs that we know will last.
All in all, this bench is too cheaply put together to be a lasting piece but it does last for a months for the price so there's that. Still, if you've over 200lbs I would avoid this bench.