Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 321 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 333 reviews
on November 8, 2016
Pros
Works well to detangle hair for my 45lb German Shepard/Shellie mix. Typically she'll run away when being brushed on sensitive areas like her belly and longer tail hair, but she loves getting brushed with this!

Brush seems sturdy, no issues with bristle fall out.
Nice grippy handle.

Con
The dual brush is perfect to use along with the original deshedding tool, but definitely is not a replacement. While the brush works well for brushing out matted, tangled longer hair, it doesn't remove heaps of fur and undercoat.
review image review image review image
on August 2, 2013
This is a high quality tool and great for maintain a already combed out coat. The four star rating, is that it is a little small for use on my large breed dog. However it is so versatile my daughters use it on the cat and jack rustle terrier. I would recommend this brush for regular maint. of your pet and that quick comb-out of messy situations, cockle burs, stickers, weeds and such.

V/R
Corey
on March 20, 2015
Not impressed with this brush at all. The bristles on the soft side started falling out within minutes of using it. Picture shows bristles after brushing a white dog.
review image
on July 19, 2016
We bought this brush for our golden retriever and I seriously just laughed when it arrived because of the size. It is tiny! The listing for this needs to be updated because this is not a larger brush. It was so small there was no way it would work on our large dog with tons of hair so I ended up giving if away to a friend with a much smaller dog (jack Russell terrier so about 15 lbs).
on January 1, 2013
I bought this because I love the Furminator for getting rid of the shedding undercoat. Unfortunately, this brush is not as good as the original and it is smaller than I expected as well.

The pinhead side works fine for my golden retriever but the brush side is basically worthless. I would purchase a pinhead only brush in the future.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 10, 2017
My dog is a setter mix with silky hair and I was following the table instructions when I ordered this. The brush does not do much. I am using it when I need to detangle his fur but it does not collect free hair. The bristles come off very easily and do not do much to his fur, so I have used it occasionally to clean the couch. The other side is better but only with tangled hair. I don't think this does much but it is too late to send it back.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2012
Just got this brush last night and planned on waiting to post a review, but it's pretty clear how much my dog enjoys this brush. I was a little worried that this would be too large to use on my small Yorkie but the size was fine. Comparable to brushes I've had in the past. I also noticed that it has fewer prongs than my previous brush. I wasn't sure how well it would get through knots but it did a great job. My dog normally hates when I try to work out any knots (who wouldn't?) but it was a breeze with this brush. And the slicker side was a great bonus. I'd never used one before but it was a hit. Great buy!
on July 7, 2017
I almost didn't get this, but glad I did.

There was one reviewer who said the title of Large is deceiving so I thought I'd give it a try & it's the perfect size!

However if you're looking for a large brush check the sizing bc I wouldn't consider this a large.

More like a small/medium dog brush. I've seen cat brushes larger.
on November 2, 2013
works very well on undercoat of german shepherd. easy to clean good quality grooming tool would recommend for dogs with heavy undercoat
on July 23, 2017
Wife SWEARS by this brush. We have a lab/beagle mix and boy does she shed come spring. We brushed her every other day and the amount of hair that came off of her with this brush could build ten other whole dogs. We have a ton of other brushes around and none of them have worked like this one. Would recommend to anyone who has a hairy beast that sheds

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.