|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Manufacturer Part Number||US-MF002|
FXCNC Racing Adjustable CNC Folding Extending Brake Clutch Levers Pair Fit For For Yamaha FZ-10/MT-10 2016-2017, FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer 2015-2017, FZ-09/MT-09/SR 2014-2017, FZ-07/MT-07 2014-2017
|Price:||$35.26 + $8.47 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Excellent Materials: Machined From CNC Billt 6061 T6 Aluminum, Anti-Oxdizing and Long Lasting
- Pictures For illustration Purpose Only. More Bike Model Fitment Show on Product Description
- We provide 8 Colors for lever handle and adjustors. You can choose the color you like and then leave a message to us
- We do not compare prices, only focus on quality. Superior Standards: Precision machined pivot bore to ensure a perfect fit
- Fitment: Please check the title and following product description. If not those model and not during that year, please don't buy this and feel free to contact us
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We provide a wide range of motorcycle accessories, if you have
any question just feel free to contact us! We are glad to help you ~
Please double check the item you bought is suitble for your bike
Color :Same as picture show or The color you choose
Package: 1 Pair(Brake and clutch)
Adjustable : Fully 6 positions adjustable
Others: Perfect fit and no modification is needed, no install instructions included
Yamaha FZ-10/MT-10 2016-2017
Yamaha FJ-09/MT-09 Tracer 2015-2017
Yamaha FZ-09/MT-09/SR 2014-2017
Yamaha FZ-07/MT-07 2014-2017
Levers Installation note
1. Remove Old levers and visually inspect, compare them to your
new levers (Shorties or Regular).
We have discovered, on occasion, that used bikes handlebars
and/or Switch Assemblies get replaced with a different bikes set
up after a wreck.
2. Our Levers are Direct OEM Lever replacements for the make,
models listed. After ensuring they fit, grease the Pivot Point of the
Position the Front Brake and or Clutch Assembly Piston-Comp-Brake
Actuator Pin/Post (if there is one) so that it slides into the appropriate
lever hole (see Pictures).
3.Reinstall Clutch cable, Lever Bolts and Lock Nuts. Do NOT
over-tighten the Lever Bolts or Lock Nuts; Use the Service Manual
directed Lbs of Torque to properly tighten.
As with any Motorcycle lever, OEM or Aftermarket, Test the Lever
Performance BEFORE Riding.
4.Be sure they are installed properly and allow for normal brake
operation. When in doubt have a professional install the levers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Clutch lever went on without a hitch. Just swapped over the bushing, spring, and adjuster. A bit disappointed in that it's the same length as my stock lever but like the extra adjustment.
Front brake was terrible. First the lever was too thick to fit in the perch. So I had to spend over 30 minutes filing the perch and the lever. Once I got it to fit I noticed a huge flaw. It doesn't actuate the brake light switch. Not the mention it's designed so poorly it doesn't fit even after I clearanced the perch for it. Couldn't believe it. Put the stock one back on.
So now I have non matching levers. I could go through the trouble of installing a different brake light switch but even then it doesn't fit worth a crap. Hopefully this info will save another some time and frustration.
Bike - 2007 KTM 990 Adventure