$24.95 ($1.54 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Monday, Dec 12 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Fabbri 1905 USA
($1.46 / Ounce)
($1.39 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Fabbri 1905 USA
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Fabbri Amarena Cherries In Syrup, 8.1 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Pieces||2|
|Package Weight||1.25 Kilograms|
About this item
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN AMARENA CHERRIES - Imported from Italy. Amarena Fabbri Wild Cherries in Syrup are candied and immersed in syrup. Our cherries are the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Amarena cherries are unlike your common cocktail cherry or maraschino cherries. When you're looking to impress, take your cocktails to the next level with our authentic Italian Amarena cherries.
- VERSATILE GARNISH FOR COCKTAILS & DESSERTS - Amarena Fabbri Wild Cherries in Syrup can be used in many ways. These cherries are the perfect cocktail cherries to garnish your Old Fashioned or Manhattan. They go great with bourbon, whiskey, brandy, and other liqueur. Try our cherries as a delicious topping for gelato, ice cream, cheesecake, and other desserts.
- MADE IN ITALY SINCE 1915 - Italian tradition and passion for over 100 years. Amarena Fabbri Wild Cherries in Syrup are Made in Italy with the same authentic recipe that Gennaro Fabbri used since 1915. These cocktail cherries are the perfect, classy cocktail garnish for your parties and gatherings. You'll find our Amarena cherries at upscale bars and restaurants all over the world.
- AN ICONIC DESIGN - Steeped in tradition, Amarena Fabbri Cherries and our iconic jar represent an authentic Italian style and flavor that is beloved for generations. The distinctive Amarena Fabbri Jar has become a lasting icon of Italian tradition and quality. Fabbri products have been featured in classic Italian TV and artwork, from TV shows to cartoons and paintings, Fabbri is a true Italian icon.
- 100 PERCENT NATURAL - Amarena Cherries are 100% natural, Gluten Free, and certified Kosher (Star K). Fabbri products are trusted and used by international bartenders, baristas, and pastry chefs. Following in the footsteps of Gennaro Fabbri, we are defined by our commitment to high quality. Bring an authentic taste of Italy home with these delicious and flavorful cherries.
AMARENA IS FABBRI
"The Amarena cherry is a small bitter (amara, in Italian) dark colored Italian cherry grown in the Bologna and Modena regions of Italy. It is usually bottled in syrup and used as a decoration on rich chocolate desserts. The Amarena is a variety of the Prunus cereus developed by Gennaro Fabbri who was born in 1869 in Bologna, Italy."
- Original Italian Product
- Made with the same recipe since 1915
THE PINNACLE OF FRUIT LUXURY
Th AMARENA FABBRI is the pinnacle of cherry indulgence, adaptable to a variety of uses that food industry aficionados want to create memorable culinary delights. The Amarena cherry is a gastronomic pleasure at its finest! It is a cherry delicacy of sweet and tart balance that is not to be confused with your common cherry or even the maraschino. The Fabbri family classic 1915 "Original Wild Cherry in Syrup" always has been and still is produced in Bologna, Italy.
- All Natural Wild Cherry
- Non GMO
- Star K Kosher & Halal
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
GARNISH FOR COCKTAILS
TOPPING FOR GELATO & ICE CREAM
INCLUSION OR DECORATION FOR PASTRY, CAKES, and CHEESECAKES
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Sugar, amarena wild cherries, glucose syrup, water, amarena wild cherries juice, citric acid, fruit juice for color, vegetable juice for color, natural flavors
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.