Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Faber-Castel 110060 Polychromos Colored Pencil Set...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 36% off the $161.25 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.46 shipping
Faber-Castel 110060 Polychromos Colored Pencil Set In Metal Tin, 60 Pieces
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Polychromes Colored Pencil Set In Metal Tin 60pc
- Acid free. Imported
- Color pencils can be laid down with delicate or strong strokes to unfold their vibrant colors
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Faber-Castel 110060 Polychromos Colored Pencil Set In Metal Tin, 60 Pieces
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VirVentures||Amazon.com||artisanat||Really Great Toys|
|Item Dimensions||12.75 x 0.5 x 7.5 in||4 x 8 x 0.5 in||0.5 x 12.5 x 7.5 in||7.38 x 11.5 x 0.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.69 lbs||1.25 lbs||0.85 lb||1 lb|
Special offers and product promotions
Faber Castel-Polychromous Colored Pencil Set In Metal Tin. Color pencils can be laid down with delicate or strong strokes to unfold their vibrant colors. The leads are bonded to prevent breakage. They can be perfectly combined with graphite pencils. This package contains sixty 3.8mm colored pencils in a wide range of colors within one 7-1/4x12-5/8x7/8 inch tin case. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. Acid free. Imported.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Right now I am using them in the Enchanted Forest adult coloring book by Johanna Basford.
Many prismacolor enthusiasts are complaining about hardness of this pencils, I wonder this is pretty soft with oil based leads need different pressure application than prismacolor.The color output is very detailed deep and more natural than prismacolor,however prisma's are more vivid and unnatural but you can achieve realism in prisma's depends on artists.
Coming back to quality
1. This pencils are unparalleled never ever face a single breakage even using cheap quality sharpener.
2. To achieve very fine details this is your go to color pencils, (prismacolor is horrible while sharpening).
3.plenty of natural skin tone colors like all 3 flesh colors(light,medium,dark)also cinnamon,pompein red, burnt carmine,burnt ochre,sangiune,walnut brown etc. are excellent for portraits pretty much match with prismacolor skin tones.
4. Come back to red's this Faber castell polychromos have the widest range of reds among all the artist grade color pencils even better than prisma.for example this dark red put prismacolor's crimson red in to shame also red violet, magenta, scarlet, madder all are gorgeous indeed true colors, However prismacolor's Tuscan red is unique brownish red is better than polychromos burnt carmine.
5.Come back to greens this polychomos had many natural greens like chrome green opaque, olive green yellowish, pine green, light green all re superb for natural floral drawings.
6. This 60 set doesn't have much browns and greys only walnut, Vandyke’s, burnt ochre, raw sienna and 4 more greys compare to prisma it's very less but in 120 set you can get full range of browns.
7.Polychromos black is the deepest black color pencil even better than Derwent drawing's black, but white is not as opaque as Derwent drawing or prisma,polychromos white is translucent more suitable for classic look on toned papers.
8.it's more value for money than prisma actually because of this pencils sturdiness in lead it will not wear out so easily, so it's 3 times more lifetime than prismacolor.but price wise its expensive than prismacolor(132 prisma set sold for 97$some time back compare to 96$ polychromos 60 set)
Overall it's very very high quality color pencils with marvelous deep color application suitable for artist to amateur(i personally advise don't waste this pencils for adult coloring etc because for adult coloring plenty of cheap color pencils will give you same result) this pencils are meant for professionals or semi pro.This is the treasure from Faber castell.