Faber-Castell Triangular Colored EcoPencils - 24 Count
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24 COLORS: Features 24highly pigmented triangular shaped Faber-Castell colored pencils
- SMOOTH, VIBRANT COLORS: Highly pigmented for smooth, gorgeous color lay down. Faber-Castell's special formula blends easily and doesn't flake.
- TRIANGULAR SHAPED: Triangle shape gives better control and are easy to hold! These pencils will not roll off a desk and are great for young artists
- BREAK RESISTANT LEADS: Special secured bonding of lead throughout the entire pencil barrel means easy to sharpen pencils that are break resistant
- SAFE FOR KIDS: Non-toxic, acid free, conforms to ASTM D-4236 and great for ages 5+
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Faber-Castell's Triangular Colored EcoPencils are great for young artists! The easy to hold ergonomic shape are easier to hold and won't roll off the table or desk. These pencils feature highly pigmented leads that blend easily and do no flake on paper. Faber-Castell's color pencils are made from reforested wood and are designed to last! Unlike many other colored pencils, the leads are glued the entire length of the pencil barrel, making them easier to sharpen (leads will not fall out) and are break resistant. These pencils are non-toxic, acid free and conform to ASTM D-4236. Great for ages 5+.
Compare with similar items
Faber Castell GRIP Watercolor EcoPencils - Premium Art Supplies For Kids (24 Count)
Faber Castell Metallic Colored EcoPencils - 12 Break Resistant Coloring Pencils
Faber Castell Triangular Colored EcoPencils - 12 ct.,Multi
Creativity for Kids Faber-Castell Grip Colored EcoPencils - 12 Count
Crayola My First Easy-Grip Colored Pencils; Art Tools; 8 Count; Designed for Toddlers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Advantage Gifts||Amazon.com||Advanced Sustainability Products|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 8 x 7 in||8.4 x 3.6 x 0.06 in||8 x 0.25 x 3.5 in||6.9 x 3.5 x 0.4 in||4.86 x 0.87 x 9.86 in||0.44 x 3.13 x 6.5 in|
|Item Weight||5.44 ounces||5.92 ounces||2.88 ounces||0.32 ounces||2.08 ounces||1 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. These triangular shaped pencils will be more comfortable to use for some people, giving them better control.
2. Despite being the budget line of Faber Castell, most of these pencils, not all, are highly pigmented. While a lot of budget pencils make those claims, this one is actually true.
3. The hard leads resist breaking without being really difficult to apply color. While you may have to use a little extra pressure to use, it isn't as much as with the cheap oil based pencils. Still, if you have any issues like arthritis, this may not be the best choice. The K-I-N Mona Lisa pencils go on with less pressure than these.
4. These pencils blend better than most budget pencils I have used.
Now the bad:
1. For arthritis sufferers, you may have difficulty applying the color with some shades. Always test the pinks and violets first. For some reason, those seem to be the colors that almost every pencil maker seems to have the variant in pigment versus the other colors. I'm not sure why that is but it is something I have noticed.
2. You will need to purchase a special sharpener since they don't fit in standard size sharpeners. FC Grip Trio is the best sharpener for colored pencils anyway.
3. The limited color selection for a batch of only 24 pencils isn't ideal. Six of the pencils are a shade of green. That's 25% of the pencils dedicated to different hues of one color!
4. Thinner papers will buckle under the pressure needed for certain colors leaving your page with pitted areas.
And finally my recommendation... great for kids, not so much for older adults or anyone with arthritis or other health issues that limit the use of your hands.
I made iridescent bird feathers quite easily with Faber-Castell Ecopencils in our Audubon Birds of North America coloring book!
I have nerve damage from chemotherapy in my hands-so if I can hold them,anyone can!
I am giving it 4 out of 5 stars only because I had to find and order a particular pencil sharpener for these pencils. I HIGHLY suggest you order the both of them together, because I did not and you will definitely need it!