- 4 Stars, Manic Reader, Jenny Twist
- A very satisifying read.
- 5 Stars, Reader's Favorites
- Fabulously written, the story combines elements of mystery, action, love, and tender family moments all at the right places, making a perfect fit.
- 5 Hearts, Sizzling Hot Book Reviews
- As the love story thickens, the suspense heightens, and it won't let your eyes leave the page.
- 4 Stars, Night Owl Book Reviews
- The Faberge Secret is a fast paced, delightful adventure with plenty of love and adventure sprinkled in for spice.
About the Author
Stephanie Burkhart was born in Manchester, New Hampshire. She received a B.S. in Political Science from California Baptist University in 1995. She served in U.S. Army from 1986-1997, spending seven years in Germany. Her interests include exploring European history and watching Dancing with the Stars. Stephanie lives in California and works for LAPD's Communications Division as a 911 Dispatcher. She's married with two young sons.