$ 95 $14.99 Save $1.04 (7%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
& FREE Shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Embark on an epic adventure
- Be the Hero
- Blockbuster Action meets adventure
- Choice and consequence
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In Fable III, the latest installment of the critically acclaimed Xbox 360 exclusive franchise, fans new and returning will now embark on an epic adventure, where the race for the crown is only the beginning of your spectacular journey. Five decades have passed since the events of Fable II, and Albion has matured into an industrial revolution, but the fate of the kingdom is at peril.
From the Manufacturer
|Product Description |
“Fable III” is the latest installment to the action packedand critically acclaimed Xbox 360 exclusive franchise that has sold more than six million copies. Fans new and returning will now embark on an epic adventure, where the race for the crown is only the beginning of your spectacular journey. Five decades have passed since the events of “Fable II,” and Albion has matured into an industrial revolution, but the fate of the kingdom is at peril. In “Fable III,” you will be called upon to rally and fight alongside your people, ascend to the seat of power, and experience the true meaning of love and loss. The choices and sacrifices you make while fanning the flames of revolution, and then as you rule as King or Queen or Albion, will lead to an ever evolving world of consequences that will be felt across your entire land. This sets the stage for unparalleled action and adventure that offers even more ways to fight and engage than ever before.
Throughout your journey, you will encounter a colorful cast of characters that fans have come to expect from the off-beat style and humor in the “Fable” games. After determining whether these characters are your friends or foes, you will either join them or fight against them in explosive combat, alone or with a friend on Xbox LIVE®* . In your quest to plant the seeds of revolution, seize power and rule over your kingdom, the choices you make will change the world around you, for the greater good or your own personal gain. Who will you become? A rebel without a cause, the tyrant you rebelled against, or the greatest ruler to ever live?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There were moments that decisions had to be made that effected the journey traveled during the game. At first, I listened to the arguments and choose wisely based on the information presented. Quickly, however, I found myself skipping these cut scenes and just randomly selecting a side.
The constant bombardment from highwaymen and hollowmen was very annoying. Random attacks would not be so bad, but attacks during the game are incredibly predictable. I found myself always using the fast travel option to simply avoid the distraction of battle. Other times, I just ran away from the incoming barrage of enemies.
Overall, Fable 3 is fun, despite some of the distractions. Like Fable 2, you can become a real estate mogul, buying and renting properties in the cities and villages. Your main character is a bit more vocal, which is nice at times. Its has great replay potential due to the decision tree built into the game. Play it once as a noble, gentle leader. Then again, as a evil, greedy tyrant. If you didn't play 2, don't worry. It can stand alone, but for more background and some clarification, play 2.
- Firstly, the graphics are kind of... muddled. As you move, there's a sort of motion-blur to everything, so you can't really enjoy the scenery as you walk/run along. It's only when you're stopped that everything is clear, and even then it's almost always too dark - I had to turn the gamma way up.
- My tip to you: is don't save the game in the cloud. Doing so won't allow you to cheat/get money like last time by adjusting your XBOX clock. Save your games on your hard drive! Although they've kinda gotten around this exploit with a new "repair" choice: You can only collect rent for so long on a place until you need to "repair" it or the people renting from you will refuse to pay rent any longer. Saving up gold is always utterly tedious in these games. Make a million pies, hammer a million swords, dig up a million hidden packages. It's repetitive and dull.
- Interactions with people is utterly long and drawn out. You have to dance and play pat-a-cake with people to get them to like you, and every interaction lasts 10-20 seconds, so you spend a lot of game time seeing the same thing 1,000s of times. So boring.
- The map isn't all that clear as to where things are in relation to each other. I have no idea where anything actually is - I just use the map to fast-travel wherever I need to be.
- Action is ok - using weapons and magic is kinda fun. I have no idea where my health bar is though, mainly the game yells at you that you're low on health or something.
- I don't like the new menu / interaction with items. All items are now on a pillow or something at every vendor stand/shop. It's weird.
- I am not a big fan of the game so far. It's more tedium than fun. I may stop playing this if I find something better soon.
* UPDATE *
I won this in no time flat! I was playing it and next thing I knew, it was time for the "final battle"! You don't get much warning beforehand, and I was looking to do a number of things before the game ended. But BOOM - won it and I'm done. I have no desire to re-play it or explore. The graphics are muddled and it's not easy on the eyes, so I give up exploring. Done with this game. Gonna give it away. Bye!