Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Fable 3 forum

Fable 3 PC preorder now available on Steam

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 22, 2011 1:20:33 AM PDT
NC says:
Just heads up for people. This game is now up for preorder on Steam. Same price. Looks like they are giving the same preorder benefits as the game had at launch. So far nothing else special about it.

Posted on May 14, 2011 3:51:16 PM PDT
Logan Nowak says:
Better deal at GFWM, Fable: TLC for free instead of a couple weapons. Although, the weapons are nice if you already have TLC.

Posted on May 15, 2011 9:47:10 AM PDT
M. MacMahon says:
If I'm on amazon chances are I want a boxed copy ;)

Posted on May 17, 2011 9:17:57 AM PDT
Wicasawakan says:
Twice I tried to buy a game to download from STEAM, they didn't work and they will not reimburse you. I will stick with the PC/DVD bought in a store or on Amazon thank you. Let it register on STEAM and then you have your DVD and you have your digital backup registered online.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fable 3 forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 22, 2011
Latest post:  May 17, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Fable 3
Fable 3 by Microsoft (Windows)
2.8 out of 5 stars (145)