- Series: Medieval Cookery and Ceremony
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: George Braziller; First Edition edition (1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 080760898X
- ISBN-13: 978-0807608982
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.6 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,217,720 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fabulous Feasts: Medieval Cookery and Ceremony Paperback – 1999
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 27 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One drawback is that the author states that the recipes are for approximately 8 to 10 servings, but there were a few recipes I had to double to serve that many.
All in all, I would recommend the book. I looked at others that described the food and feasts and had recipes, but this one was the best.