Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3
I cannot get the Bloggie to upload to FaceBook! Any help? I installed the MacOX software & updated firmware. Logs into FB but says it doesn't?
asked by LegalEagle on June 27, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
sorry can't help. I couldn't get it to email either
Beth answered on June 28, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If your talking bout straight from the bloggie i honestly have no clue but if its from your bloggie to the computer to facebook you just upload your pics onto a file on your computer and then upload on facebook but thats all i really know about it.
key marie answered on June 28, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well since FB has changed there picture policy you now have to sign up to some program thing to download any pictures from anything. I used to be able to download straight from my iPod but now I can't with that until I join their thing and you probably need to do that too. I stopped putting my pics on FB because it is too implicated for me. There are plenty of much easier options out there. Hope that helps.
pamc87 answered on June 29, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product