Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Facebook Marketing For Dummies (For Dummies Series) Paperback – December 19, 2014
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
- Create, administer, and customize your timeline
- Build an engaged fan base with Likes, Shares, and Comments
- Integrate Facebook with other marketing plans and measure results
- Use events, contests, and polls to promote your brand
Plan, refine, and maintain a successful Facebook marketing campaign
Are you a marketer looking to effectively add Facebook to your overall marketing mix? Consider this book the mecca of Facebook marketing. Inside, you’ll grasp the psychology of the Facebook user, build your fan base, increase your brand awareness, integrate Facebook marketing with other marketing strategies, and much more.
- Marketing in the digital age — find out how to build a social networking presence, leverage content to reach your audience, put viral marketing features to work for you, and build a winning strategy for your business
- Mirror, mirror on the wall — secure a spot for your business on Facebook, design a compelling Facebook Page, and use applications to further expand your presence within Facebook
- Go public — promote your Page, engage fans, measure your campaign’s success and utilize specific strategies and tactics proven to grow your fan base and increase awareness of your Page
- Dig a little deeper — advertise on Facebook by targeting a specific audience, create and test your ads, measure your ads’ success, and use Facebook social plugins to integrate Facebook into your website
Open the book and find:
- Steps for making your Page easy to find
- Tips for selling products and services via Facebook
- Ways to use Facebook Groups and Events for your business
- How to increase website traffic with Facebook social plugins
- Top business tips for Facebook
- Factors for long-term Facebook marketing success
- Recommended Facebook etiquette
- Common Facebook marketing mistakes to avoid
About the Author
John Haydon is a leading expert on helping nonprofits use digital media to conduct online fundraising, and engage their supporters. He is a speaker, trainer, consultant, and a regular contributor to the Huffington Post and Social Media Examiner.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm new to Facebook (yes, there's still a few of us shrinking-violet dinosaurs out there), and was looking for help navigating the various aspects of Facebook. If you're interested in reading about how popular and amazing Facebook is, this is the book for you. If you, like me, are struggling to understand how to use Facebook for personal and professional use, look elsewhere. Such a huge disappointment.