- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (November 2, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470487623
- ISBN-13: 978-0470487624
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.7 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #687,932 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Facebook Marketing For Dummies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
Connect with customers by putting your best face forward with Facebook marketing
Facebook continues to grow, engaging an ever-widening demographic base. Why wouldn’t you want to market your business to its hundreds of millions of loyal members, especially when you can build a Facebook Page for free? Learn how to use the Wall, start a discussion, host an event, and promote your business. Branch out into more engaging Facebook ad strategies and measure your marketing success!
- Make up your mind — learn how Facebook marketing works and what to keep in mind as you seek a new kind of relationship with your customers
- Above the crowd — design a Facebook Page that makes your business stand out and create a strategy for viral marketing success in Facebook
- Go guerilla — tap into Facebook’s efficient network of connections to expand your customer base
- Get connected — use Facebook Connect to engage your visitors with the same social features that have built Facebook’s popularity
- The next level — host a contest, develop an application, or use Facebook as a giant focus group with Facebook survey applications
- Fascinating facts about the changing Facebook demographics
- How to use the site to promote your business
- Facebook business etiquette tips
- Characteristics of a successful Page for your business
- Ten great Facebook business blogs
- How to host a Facebook event
- Tips for optimizing your Facebook ad campaign
- Reasons why your company needs a Facebook presence
- Use the Facebook tools and built-in applications to connect with your customers
- Develop a successful Facebook ad campaign by targeting key demographics
- Gather marketing information through Facebook Insights
- Extend your Facebook clients to your own Web site with Facebook Connect
About the Author
Paul Dunay is one of BtoB Magazine's Top Marketers of the Year 2009. His blog and podcasts are available at buzzmarketingfortech.blogspot.com.
Richard Krueger is founder of AboutFaceDigital, a social media marketing agency, and cofounder of Samepoint, LLC, a social media search engine. He has been featured in Forbes magazine and maintains a popular blog on Facebook marketing at www.aboutfacedigital.com/blog.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.