- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Facebook Marketing For Dummies Paperback – May 8, 2018
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the Back Cover
- Establish an online presence and a fan base
- Use Facebook Live and Messenger to attract and engage fans
- Integrate Facebook with other marketing plans
Get to the heart of Facebook marketing
Marketing novices and pros alike know the power of Facebook. It's impossible to create a marketing plan without adding creative ways to attract a chunk of Facebook's 2 billion users. This book helps you create a Facebook marketing plan designed to attract your desired audience. Inside, you'll discover the psychology of the Facebook user, establish a social media presence, increase your brand awareness, integrate Facebook marketing with other marketing strategies, learn to target a specific audience, and much more.
- Develop a desirable community
- Sell products and services
- Use Facebook events to drive sales
- Get new business tips
- Avoid common mistakes
- Analyze a Facebook campaign
About the Author
Stephanie Diamond is a marketing thought leader with 20+ years of experience building profits for both small business and multibillion dollar corporations. She is the founder of Digital Media Works, Inc. John Haydon owns Inbound Zombie, a consultancy that provides nonprofits with strategic training about Facebook.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|