Facelake ® FL400 Pulse Oximeter with Carrying Case, Batteries, Neck/Wrist Cord - Blue
- ACCURATE SPO2: Determine your blood oxygen saturation levels (SPO2) and pulse rate.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS : For enthusiast runners, bikers, swimmers, and others looking to monitor their SPO2 and pulse rate on the go.
- EASY TO USE: Simple fingertip insert with results in under 10 seconds on a large LED display.
- FREE ACCESSORIES: Includes 2x AAA batteries, nylon carrying case, lanyard, and user manual.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Every pulse oximeter is inspected, warrantied, and serviced by our US based support team available in Illinois by phone and e-mail.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your blood-oxygen levels are seconds away!
The FL400 registers a constant reading in several seconds (24sec. for the most accuracy) and is able to provide quick information regarding your blood oxygen levels.
Getting a reading is simple:
- The top number is the average heart rate.
- The number below this is the blood oxygen saturation level.
Why choose the Facelake FL400?
The FL400 new and updated technology allows reading to be quick precise.
Easy Battery Removal
Convenience is key and the FL400 is no exception to this.
Lightweight materials and compact structure make the FL400 an easy device to take on the go.
Specifications and Accessories
The FL400 package comes with:
- 2x AAA Batteries Included
- Carry Case and Lanyard Included
Device specifications are listed as:
- Batteries must be facing in opposite direction to function.
- Dimensions: 3” x 1.75” x 5"
- Operating temperature 5°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature -40°C to 60°C
- Operating humidity 15-80% RH
This device is for sports and aviation use only, it is not a medical device. Sold and distributed in the US. Instructions only provided in English.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Does this read blood pressure?||This does not read blood pressure. The FL400 reads your SPO2 and pulse rate (heartbeat).|
|What is the max heart rate?||The BPM range for the FL400 IS 30-240BPM.|
|Can I run with this on?||It is not recommended for running since it hangs on your finger.|
|Can children use the device?||This device works with all ages but users with smaller fingers may face difficulties.|
|Help! My device won’t turn on.||The device’s battery configuration is misleading; the batteries should be inserted following the ‘+’ and ‘-’ on the bottom of the battery input area with the positive end of one of the batteries pointing to the spring.|
- Package Dimensions : 4.6 x 2.8 x 1.5 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Item model number : BD13075
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : July 8, 2015
- Manufacturer : Facelake
- ASIN : B0117V8Q2O
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,985 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
NOTE: This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.