- File Size: 1012 KB
- Print Length: 128 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Anti-Aging Press, Inc. (December 21, 2011)
- Publication Date: December 21, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006P5O6UY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#592,578 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #147 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Acupuncture & Acupressure
- #581 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Acupuncture & Acupressure
- #892 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Beauty, Grooming, & Style
Facelift Naturally The At-Home or Anywhere, Painless, Natural Anti-Aging Acupressure Facelift for Men and Women That Really Works! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We tried some of these little massages and not only are they painless, but also pleasant and fun to do + the program saves money we would have had to spend in cosmetic creams and beauty salons.
Just a thing however: A couple of illustrations may be confusing in the beginning since they are not on the same page as the instructions, but the author explains clearly how to press the right points and the kindle tablet makes it easy to jump from instructions to illustrations if needed.
We particularly appreciate the tapping around eyes since the first wrinkles appear in that zone and we could see the first lifting results after a few days, that's simply amazing and refreshing compared to many "miracle products" out there. Definitely worth it.