- File Size: 1177 KB
- Print Length: 120 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 16, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073ZMKKH2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#125,209 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #5 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Social Theory
- #10 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Almanacs & Yearbooks > Almanacs
- #16 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Grief & Loss
The 4 Facets of Grief: Heal Your Heart, Rebuild Your World, and Find New Pathways to Joy Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Not a subject one would normally willingly embrace, but this book leaves one with empathy and better understanding.I find two concepts immensely helpful: The author helps one understand that it is OK to grief in a way that makes sense to you and secondly how to create meaning-making that resonates with who you are and your belief system.
In my counseling practice, I deal with many problems arising from unresolved grief, and I applaud those who embrace the process and helps others to process through all the stages in a meaningful way. A book I will highly recommend.
She speaks later in the book, ‘I learned that most bereaved parents have some version of this need to know their child is okay, somewhere, and that the love they shared will somehow continue. That’s powerful motivation to open up one’s ideas about what’s possible. With my passion thus normalized, I carried on in earnest.’ Please read this book if it is for you or share it with anyone you know who would benefit from the empathy and wisdom of this author. Dr Denise A Nisbet, Clinical Psychologist (retired).
Grief is part of being human and Ms Field provide the tools and the hope to heal, rebuild, and find the joy in your heart once again. This book is part memoir and part self-help guide. She provides a remarkable system to reclaim your humanness as a partner in life.
Extremely refreshing in her approach to navigate through the forest of grief and loss. I highly recommend this book.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Self-Help > Death & Grief
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Holistic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Grief & Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Death & Grief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Modern
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Customs & Traditions
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Social Theory
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Almanacs & Yearbooks > Almanacs