- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Addicus Books (January 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1886039933
- ISBN-13: 978-1886039933
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #464,842 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Facial Feminization Surgery: A Guide for the Transgendered Woman
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Douglas K. Ousterhout, MD, has been a plastic surgeon for more than 30 years. He lives in San Francisco.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this book to others looking for this type of procedure.
This book is very thorough and helps you to determine which surgeries you want to have done.