BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 280 reviews(1 star). See all 2,236 reviews
on September 6, 2017
Rarely do I write reviews, but I felt the need to with this so hopefully people don't make the same mistake and order these. After reading all of the glowing reviews, I decided to give this a try. After taking these supplements for a month, I really feel like people are paid to write a majority of these reviews, because it did absolutely nothing for me. It did not grow a thicker or fuller beard and did not fill in any patches. I knew it was too good to be true.

I think I'll just try looking for plain old biotin (which this doesn't have much of btw).
on July 23, 2016
I am not sure if the product works or not, it gave me uncontrollable stomach pains and cramps beyond belief. I was quite disappointed and returned it for a full refund.
on January 10, 2017
Didn't see any gains. Disappointing.
on September 2, 2016
I really wanted this product to work out for me. I decided to fork out the $$ and give it a try. I'm 34 years old and I've always had trouble growing hair on the sides of my face...sideburns and so on. I've never had any issues growing a mustache or growing hair on my chin. It seems that all the growing is happening here and not so much on the sides. It always has come in patchy... I took 3 of these a day for the entire bottle. It did absolutely nothing for the patchy spots that I wanted to fill in. Quite disappointing, especially for the price.
on April 20, 2017
It doesn't work, makes belly growth and not my beard...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2016
Beyond useless, 60 bucks down the drain
on March 7, 2016
Didn't work at all
on April 5, 2016
Is very poor product and is very expensive
on July 21, 2016
Down to the last few pills didn't see any results at all
on May 22, 2017
Complete waste of money ripped me off and didnt do squat