Facilitating Virtual Events: Driving Participant Engagement & Interaction Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
leadership, and more. Additionally, she has been on the founding or organizing team for more than 200 events & conferences, including many as Executive Director, Executive Producer, Chair, or President.
Robin has 2 other published books: "The Patient as CEO: How Technology Empowers the Healthcare Consumer" (2015) & "The Thought Leader Formula: Strategically Leverage Your Expertise to Drive Business & Career Goals" (2019).
- File size : 217 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publication date : August 15, 2020
- Print length : 56 pages
- ASIN : B08FZT3RVM
- Language: : English
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #183,213 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) so organized in structuring the book,
(2) so practical in addressing the many levels of choices and decisions that go into a successful virtual event,
(3) so analytical in assessing the pros and cons for different options, and
(4) so detailed in sharing specific suggestions, best practices, ideas to increase participant engagement and extensive links and resources.
I came to this book having been working in live event entertainment for many years and having organized many virtual (and non-virtual) events of my own. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much was new to me and how much I learned that I will be implementing in the future, particularly some of her great ideas on ways to increase audience engagement and assessing the best platform/s for different types of events (loved the Brain Candy and Interactivity chapter!). This is a book that truly can make a difference. Robin's deep level of first hand experience shows through on every page. She speaks as someone who's been on the front line of events and clearly has much detailed knowledge and wisdom to share, which does with great generosity, not holding back on the step-by-step details.
With so many conferences, meetings and events now pivoting to virtual, this should be an absolute must-read for every event planner, every live event entertainer and speaker, and anyone involved with the facilitating, organizing and hosting of virtual events.
Thank you, Robin, for writing this book!
- Karen F Cornwell, author of You Can’t Fix What You Can’t See: An Eye-Opening Toolkit for Cultivating Gender Harmony in Business.