The Facilitator Excellence Hbk 2e +CD 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This is the thoroughly revised and updated edition of the best-selling The Facilitator Excellence Handbook. Written for both new and experienced facilitators, the second edition of The Facilitator Excellence Handbook offers a comprehensive guide for understanding the full range of skills, processes, and knowledge needed to become an effective facilitator. The book addresses a variety of facilitation opportunities, challenges, and problems and also contains
- A variety of verbal and nonverbal facilitation techniques
- Step-by-step facilitation processes and tools
- Information on how to facilitate conflict resolution in groups and how to facilitate difficult situations
- Instructions for designing and leading group work
- Examples of how various levels of facilitator competency are called for in different types of groups
- Techniques for facilitating meetings, teams, virtual teams, and organization-wide projects
- Discussions on the art of facilitating and what makes a great facilitator
The Web content that accompanies this book includes a fully reproducible version of the Facilitator Skills Profile, which provides insight into a facilitator's key development areas.
About the Author
FRAN REES is an experienced manager, consultant, and trainer in both the public and private sectors. She is the owner and principal consultant of Rees & Associates, a Phoenix-based training and consulting firm. She is the author of several books including How to Lead Work Teams: Facilitation Skills (Second Edition), Teamwork from Start to Finish, and 25 Activities for Developing Team Leaders, all from Pfeiffer.
- Publisher : John Wiley &Sons; 2nd edition (June 2, 2005)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 422 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0787970700
- ISBN-13 : 978-0787970703
- Item Weight : 1.83 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.96 x 9.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,785,533 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: