- Series: Quiz Books
- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: Imagination Entertainment Limited (November 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934524034
- ISBN-13: 978-1934524039
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,725,205 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fact or Crap Quiz Book (Quiz Books) Paperback – October 1, 2007
Up to 50% off select Non-Fiction books
Featured titles are up to 50% off for a limited time. See all titles
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The information to be evaluated is varied and challenging:
* The term schema refers to a movie's structure and plot.
* Spider-Man's creator, Stan Lee, once attended a seminary with hope of becoming a priest.
* Ducks have three eyelids.
* Celery takes more calories to eat than it actually contains.
* Bette Davis' tombstone reads, "She did it the hard way."
We've played this with teams and had a great time. Fact or Crap is a wonderful gift for teens and adults.
At $10 this book isn't a good value - for a few dollars more I recommend Ken Jennings's Trivia Almanac: 8,888 Questions in 365 Days. It's larger but it has many more questions (which aren't true or false), it's interesting to read, and the questions range from easy to difficult and from contemporary pop culture to the arcane.
"Jingle Bells" was the first song in space, not "Happy Birthday"
According to several websites, Run DMC WAS the first Rap group to perform on "American Bandstand"
President Grant IS buried in Grant's tomb