- Series: Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science (Book 205)
- Hardcover: 462 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1999 edition (November 30, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792357744
- ISBN-13: 978-0792357742
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,957,614 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fact, Faith and Fiction in the Development of Science: The Gifford Lectures Given in the University of St Andrews 1976 (Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science) 1999th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now