- Series: Facts on File Science Library
- Hardcover: 496 pages
- Publisher: Facts on File; 4th edition (September 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816042837
- ISBN-13: 978-0816042838
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.2 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,005,620 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Facts on File Dictionary of Astronomy (Facts on File Science Library) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
Reviewed with The Facts On File Dictionary of Earth Science.
Further volumes in the publisher's series of single-volume, ready-reference science dictionaries. Dictionary of Astronomy defines more than 3,700 terms (200 more than the previous edition), while more than 3,000 terms are defined in Dictionary of Earth Science. REVWR
Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|