Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fagor LUX Multi-Cooker, 4 quart, Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker and more, Silver - 670042050
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pressure cooking on both high and low options up to 99 minutes. Slow Cooking high or low options up to 10 hours
- Keep warm function up to 12 hours and Time Delay function up to 6 hours
- Cook a variety of meals including Creamy Risotto, Chile con Carne, Steamed Salmon Fillets and desserts like Chocolate Bread Pudding and Yogurt
- Removable Non-Stick ceramic cooking pot is dishwasher safe, PFOA free and FDA safe. Has a convenient measuring guide inside
- Unit includes a user's manual, recipe booklet and a free digital recipe book with more than 75 delicious recipes - Uses regular 110 - 120V. 1000 watts
- Slow Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker and more
Buy this product as Renewed and save $15.99 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Fagor LUX All-in-One Multi Cooker is a Pressure Cooker, a Slow Cooker, and a Rice Cooker and even has a Yogurt Making program. It has 12 preset programs: pressure cook (high and low), slow cook (high and low), yogurt, white rice, brown rice, and risotto programs, as well as simmer, saute, steam and brown settings. There is also a keep warm and time delay function for added convenience. The LUX comes with a ceramic removable pot that is dishwasher safe. The pressure cooking program drastically reduces cooking time. Food will maintain its natural color and flavor, while cooking your meals in up to 70% less time.
- Pressure Cooking: reduce your cooking time up to 70% compared to traditional cooking methods. Choose between high and low pressure to prepare a great variety of meals in minutes. Cook risotto in less than 10 minutes, chicken stock in 30 minutes and cheesecake in 25 minutes!
- Slow Cooking: prepare classics such as pot roasts, soups and stews. Choose Between high and low temperature settings. Add ingredients in the morning and dinner will be waiting for you.
- Rice Cooking: with three separate functions for White Rice, Brown Rice and Risotto, you will get perfectly cooked rice at the push of a button.
- Yogurt Maker: a new function for the LUX Multi-Cooker that allows you to safely pasteurize the milk and incubate your yogurt in one pot. You can also make Greek Yogurt!
Assist Cooking Functions:
- Brown and Saute: allowing you to brown and saute your foods in the same pot before cooking.
- Simmer: extract flavors without boiling away the cooking liquid and deepen your sauces.
- Steam: cook your vegetables and fish with steam and preserve their nutrients during the cooking process.
- Keep Warm: launches at the end of your cooking time to ensure food will remain warm until the unit is shut off.
- Time Delay: allows you to delay cooking up to 6 hours
- 12 Easy-to-use preset buttons.
- Pressure cooking time programmable up to 99 minutes.
- Slow cooking time programmable up to 10 hours.
- Automatically switches to keep warm once the cooking time is complete for up to 12 hours.
- Self-locking lid that will not open while there is pressure inside the cooker for safety.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend this product and this customer highly . It's wonderful to work with a company that values its reputation and consumer relations.
A very satisfied customer
A recent addendum to this review. Six months later I had an additional issue with my LUX Multi-cooker and Jasmin addressed it immediately. A brand new multi-cooker is winging it's way to me. I love the multi-cooker and it's great to know if there are any issues, their excellent customer service solves the problem immediately. Fagor stands behind their products and that integrity is worth everything.
My main use is to cook food for my dog (a big dog. I cook a whole chicken, plus yams and green beans) and needed and 8 quart unit.
I got this and a stainless steel inner pot. It does the job
I also use it to cook chili and stew.
I like that you can brown first, then slow cook, or pressure cook, all in the same pot.
The removable pots are easy to clean.
Its not entirely odor free. While it doesn't "hiss", it still releases pressure and odors after cooking.
Timer for pressure cooking only goes to 99 minutes.
It cooks at 5 lb or 10 lbs of pressure, not 15 (so I have to cook the chicken for longer).
The silicone gasket is more difficult to remove and replace, and tends to retain odors.
Last night with a full dinner of roast, potatoes and carrots to go, it turned on,set the pressure for high for 1 hour. It started to release steam a few minutes later and then stopped.
No indicator lights were on. We tested another outlet and the outlet was fine. Tested the original outlet that I started with and it was fine. Still no indicator lights. Needless to say I think my new Fagor has died with an uncooked meal in it.
According to my paperwork I have a ten year warranty on workmanship from the date of purchase by the first user (which is only me) provided that the unit issued in accordance with the use and care instructions supplied and for household use only. It cannot be used any other way but by the instructions.
I tried calling 1-800-207-0806 at 8:30 am eastern time which is 5:30 am mountain time to no avail.
I got an email saying I would be contacted in 2 working days. That has not happened.
A lot of money down the drain.
Needless to say I am not very happy or satisfied with my purchase.
The worst costumer service ever. I called the tech support and they never answer. After leaving a message, I got a call at the next day asking for more detailed information which I emailed the same day and never got a response. It was 3 WEEKS ago. I tried calling and email, but no answer at all. Don't get me wrong, the product is great, I loved my multi-cooker that I used 2-3 times a week until it died and they do absolutely nothing to help me (I bought it only 6 months ago, so it is still on warranty).
After placing this review on their Facebook page the costumer service contacted me to replace the cooker. It arrived one week after I sent them the replacement form. The new unit has a stainless steel insert instead of the non-stick that was the primarily reason I choose the product over other brands but it is actually no a problem, as it heat faster. It is just a little bit more work to clean, but not too hard. They also didn't asked for the defective unit back, so I kept the insert, and lid in case I need to replace it.