- Series: On Ethics and Economics
- Hardcover: 150 pages
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield International (July 25, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1786601761
- ISBN-13: 978-1786601766
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.7 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,061,797 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fair Work: Ethics, Social Policy, Globalization (On Ethics and Economics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Kory P. Schaff is Lecturer in Philosophy at California State University, Los Angeles.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|